DECORATING THE LIVING ROOM - DECORATING THE
DECORATING THE LIVING ROOM - DECORATION FOR ROOM
Decorating The Living Room
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
If you remember from previous shots, this rooms was painted white with seafoam green carpet. I went for sort of a ivory with white rugs. I had the blue furniture and tables from my previous apartment. This is sort of my reading, chill room. Great for reading the Sunday paper in the morning - lots of light!
Christmas living room
A view of a Christmas-decorated living room display at the Century Hall of the Royal British Columbia Museum. (Victoria, BC, Canada)
how to decorate a green room
banquet decorations ideas
neutral nursery decor
creative wall decorations
decorating girls nursery
dining room decorating idea
italian fat chef kitchen decor
discount home decor gifts
wine themed decor